Sunday, November 29, 2009

I don't understand...but i will make a right decision...!!!

I don't understand why...? I'm still blur...! I'm still like a marry-go-round inside the drum...?!?!
I admitted i do something wrong to you all...but i do regretted.

I don't really remember when but i remember is before tuition with my bro, aaron yong...and we have free time chatting. I really happy because i have such a good brother beside me...:). He really taught me alot...which this time i do really really understand and make a change.

A person may get alot alot of thing in a short period of time...but it may lost all if you didn't appreciate it.
I did agree it. So aaron tell me that we cannot be greedy to have it all , we must choose from all the thing.
He then decided his love's one and his knowledge ofcourse......

I am then go back home think back what aaron have just tell me...yea maybe i cannot afford to care too much thing...i'm too tired...i must let go something...

SO...i have DECIDED...my FAMILY...my LOVE...and my FRIENDS...[ GOOD ones ]
Those i have mentioned really very IMPORTANT to me...so i won't let it go so easily..!!
[ PS : i must add something...but i'm scared i'm too greedy so i make it as SECONDLY IMPORTANT...that is...M...O...N...E...Y...!!!...xp ]

                                                                             hoeyeng

0 comments: