Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Yuki...=) 13/12/2009

13/12/2009

Happy Birthday...=)
Wish you happy always and get prettier and prettier...^o^

I decided to separate this post with the latest post with the title pray...
Because i don't wan to mix this two things together...>.<

I just know that her birthday is today after i reached her house to have dinner and she is the one who told me that today is her birthday...and my another cousin sis...serena...haha..

What to do? I din preapre any present for them...so i just present them a simple wish...







YUMMY i like the cakes is very delicious haha yea i drink some wine so it will make it 100% perfect ^^





















Haha...Enjoy...

                                                                                   hoeyeng

0 comments: