Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wash...wash...wash...

What a boring day again...


Nothing special today...just feel very boring nothing to do...
eventhough i'm online , playing games i feel bored to...
just nothing to do...

So i decided to wash my car because my car is so damm dirty...xp
[ Actually quite lazy...]























Haha~~~ but i end up not so boring after washing my car...
it takes quite long to wash this car...
how long..?!?!
Erm...i din count...but maybe kuan wai know...
cause before washing my car i was chatting with her...
She is the one who make me feel so boring and FRUSTRATING...!!!

ATTENTION : dun ever chat with kuan wai you will end up getting HEART ATTACK...!!!

Haha~~~See you all guys

[ Kuan wai : i am just joking dun take it too serious o...(: ]

                                                                                       hoeyeng

0 comments: