Friday, September 30, 2011

Busy days

Hello peeps,

How have you guys been this while.?

I'm exhausted with my Stacked Assignments, Research, Term Paper, Presentations, Quizes and Revisions...Oh My Gosh..!! These things nearly lead me to BREATHLESS..!! Anyway i'm still here..so i guess i need to pay another 100% effort to overcome these breathless work..teehees.

Just here to clean up some dust since is been a while i' not updating this blog..!! And is now clean..x)

Oh ya..!! These few days i have been searching the source of videos and grab some ideas on YouTube for my short film assignment..and my Group Member/ Group Leader had doing her great job and search a few videos from BootiHole..which i find it is good..!! Although he copied the exactly same original video but i still find that they did a great job than others..maybe is the Graphic of the video..So Yeah..!! Imma get a DSLR for our video shooting ;)

Can you guys please help me the Search some videos and post the link for me or give me some great ideas on how to illustrate a Non-Verbal Communication with the theme of Joy.? I seriously need some shocking ideas which will make my classmates and others feel Surprised..!! Please and Thank you..!! x)


I specially like this..!! <3 


 <3 Love Language <3 


Like this Song..!! 


<3 Someone Like You <3

I miss you...Miss me too.? xP

I guess i have to back to my work guys..!! Another long time to go..!!
I'll be back to clean the dust soon..!! x)


0 comments: