Monday, September 5, 2011

Best Brother Ever..!!

Hi again peeps,

How are you guys.? Doing good huh.?

Yesterday my friend Kaa Wei leave us to Taiwan to continue his Study there...He is one of my Best Brother ever..
I will Freaking Miss him man..!
However i can't send him to the Airport today...i gonna wait for another 4 years to see him..(T^T)

I know i had wishes you many times but imma do it again..!!

Kaa wei, glad to have such brother...i know you had reach Taiwan safely so i wish you trillion's good luck for your future and remember to come back visit us..!!
And i'm waiting you come back to teach me some different taught of Psychology at there..i wan to learn more.!!

So yeah.!! Promise i will go pick you up whenever you pay us visit..!!
Keep your blog alive and update us..!! Don't be Lazy bug..!1 x)
Take care..! xoxo



<3 Kaa Wei <3
<3 Cheers bro...take care <3

0 comments: