Friday, December 4, 2009

...2012...



END OF THE DAY.........

WE WERE WARNED AND WHO WILL LEFT BEHIND 2012.?

YEA...I KNOW...
Is kinda late for me too watch this movie after this movie has came out for three weeks~~!!!

Lols...anyway the movie is very very damm AMAZING and is FANTASTIC...~!!
Is kinda touching story though and it makes me feel DEPRESS all the way...DAMM SAD...!!!
I like the graphics it make me feel real and exciting~~~

By the way do you all think that 21-12-2012 this day will come with these HORRIBLE EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS~~?!?!

If it were you in the movies what will you do..??

You will rather stay and wait for the DEATH or just do whatever you can and just wan to be safe...?

I think you all should start save your money until you get 1 billion [ or 10 billion sry i forget ...xp ]

Is kinda funny right if one have billion only can save their on life to just buy the stupid passes..
I was thinking why do they so CRUEL and SELFISH only the president's , billionaire only can save and run for their ownlife...? What about the people who help to build the ship.? What about the people crying and shouting for help...aren't their also humans? and have their life's..?

Why do peaople easily lose their humanity~~for just to save their ownlife and who cares for the others...?

I like this movie cause this movie greatly shows the way and how they have overcome the problems and save as many life as they could as long as they do not GIVE UP EASILY~~~

Haha~~you all should...erm...no is a must to watch this movie...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD~~!!!
forgot TOMMOROW i gonna go back to school take RESULT~~
ARGHH...God Bless me get a good result if not my mom will WHACK me on the spot ler...T.T

Haha~See you all guys...:)

                                                                                 hoeyeng

                                                        

0 comments: