Sunday, December 6, 2009

Results...

Hello guys...i went to school this morning to take my last major exam result for form 4...
Its kinda ridiculous that the school arrange us to take results in the school holidays...
It makes one become very depress and no mood for the rest of the holidays...

STUPID SCHOOL~~!!!!

This time i get a very bad results and i even failed my CHEMISTRY...T.T
And my ADD MATHS are not doing very well this time...
I have regretted that i din make my preparation well and din put much effort in this time exam as i too many thing to think...xp



MY RESULTS:
BM : 53 [ 5C ] 
BI : 65 [ 3B ]
MORAL : 78 [1A ]
SEJ : 41 [ 8E ]
MATH : 91 [ 1A ]
+ MATH : 63 [ 4B ]
AKAUN : 61 [ 4B ]
FIZIK : 42 [ 8E ]
KIMIA : 34 [ 9G ]
PJK : 43 [8E ]
SIVIK : 84 [ 1A ]


I get fourth place in my class...


My total marks is 655 and my peratus is 59.55% ~ round off~60%..=.='''




I get fourth place in my class and i must face the truth now...i'm still LOSING to the THREE SMART GIRL in my class...

Haha i know you are watching my blog...Grace...
Don't laugh at me now haha...
I must wait the day you take your results for spm...and i get back the change to laugh you back haha..xD

I'm waiting for the day coming...haha

See you all guys...:)

                                                                   hoeyeng

0 comments: